Max and I On our first day of school at Mission Beach. We were still at the caravan park. I am in grade three and Max is in Prep. My teacher is Miss B and I have her daughter Miss Scott on Thursdays. MaX'S TEACHER IS mISS tINK. sHE IS COOL. Max never has to do any work. We don't have to wear shoes to school!
On Max's second day the preppies went on a pirate excursion to the beach. Their was a fight with pirates who stole their treasure . It was Mr Robbo. He is the principal At the beach there is a sign that says there was a crocodile spotted there. It was two weeks ago.

We have a new house. I have my own room and a queen bed. I don't have to share with Max adn lego anymore. Our house is near the beach. My favurite bit is the hammock on the deck. I read five books in there on the weekend.
On Max's second day the preppies went on a pirate excursion to the beach. Their was a fight with pirates who stole their treasure . It was Mr Robbo. He is the principal At the beach there is a sign that says there was a crocodile spotted there. It was two weeks ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment